What are the benefits of booking in advance at Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort?
Well for starters, take advantage of our deals and prices with an added 15% savings- all while locking the room price in! So even when busy season or holidays come around, you’ll have secured the best rates we have to offer!
In addition to the amazing 15% savings you’ll enjoy when you book your stay here at The Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort, here are 5 ways to spend your day at Stone Mountain Park:
- 15 miles of hiking and walking trails – including the 5-mile trail around the base, the 1-mile trail to the summit and all the beautiful steps in between!
- Peaceful moments on the lake, casting your fishing rod upon five types of fish: bass, carp, crappie, catfish and bream
- Tour Stone Mountain Park’s 732-bell Carillon donated by Coca-Cola after it’s exhibition in the 1964 World’s Fair in New York City, New York
- Enjoy a picnic in one of the most picturesque spots in Stone Mountain Park while admiring the lake view and Grist Mill built in 1965
- Journey through Stone Mountain Park’s Songbird Habitat and site of the former 1996 Summer Olympic Games venue for archery and cycling to birdwatch for the Eastern Bluebird, White-Breasted Nuthatch, & Northern Cardinal
Play by day with family-friendly park attractions at Stone Mountain Park! Special pricing is available for our valued hotel guests. Upon your visit, please see our front desk team to purchase discounted park tickets.
*Hotel room rate based on availability. There is a one-time Stone Mountain Park gate entry/parking fee of $20, valid for the duration of your stay.