Stay + Play: Pumpkin Festival
Stay + Play: Pumpkin FestivalBook Now
Offer valid 09/21/2022 - 10/30/2022
Join us at Stone Mountain Park for the annual Pumpkin Festival! This year's festival will be bigger, better and brighter than ever. Join us on select dates now through October 30, 2022. Available exclusively to hotel guests, this bundled package will save a family of 4 up to $70 per night!
Book the Stay + Play package at Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort to enjoy:
- Beautifully-renovated overnight accommodations in the closest hotel to Pumpkin Festival
- One single-day Stone Mountain Park Attraction Pass, per registered hotel guest, per stay, inclusive of access to Pumpkin Festival.
- Additional park tickets are available for purchase, offering exclusive discount applicable solely to hotel guests.*
- Access to family-friendly hotel amenities – including indoor and outdoor pools, hiking, biking and mountain activities
Play by day with family-friendly park attractions at Stone Mountain Park and special fall entertainment, then Glow by Night with plenty of not-so-spooky fun, including:
- The all-new World’s Largest Pumpkin Light Show – this brand-new, state-of-the-art light show celebrates all things Halloween with themed songs, an immersive canopy of lights, unique video, all-new special effects and, of course, fireworks!
- Even More GLOW – our enhanced walk-through experiences include:
- Dino Glow Experience, where you’ll see what dinosaurs do after dark
- Treasure Island walk-through, where you’ll hunt for buried treasure
- An excursion where you’ll follow Dorothy as she is swept from Kansas to the Emerald City
- An exciting race where you’ll help Alice through the Queen of Heart’s blacklight maze to catch the White Rabbit
- Wander through the Enchanted Forest, with a glowing wonderland of towering trees and over-sized flowers