Book the Stone Mountain Christmas package at Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort to enjoy:
- 2-night stay in beautifully-renovated overnight accommodations in one of the closest hotels to Stone Mountain Park Christmas
- 2-day Wristband Pass to Stone Mountain Christmas activities and attraction, per registered hotel guest – for up to 4 guests total. *Note: Attractions open at 2pm EST
- Access to family-friendly hotel amenities – including indoor pool, fitness center, hiking, biking and mountain activities
Atlanta’s Most Heartwarming Holiday Celebration includes:
- World’s largest Christmas drone and light show with larger than life aerial formations
- Santa’s Big Flight – don’t miss an appearance from Santa himself as he flies overhead in his sleigh each night during the Enchanted Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Visit with Santa – Bring your Christmas wishes to the head of Christmas himself live and in person
- And So Much More!
*The Fine Print: Package is available to book Fridays-Sundays between November 11 – January 2, 2024, and inclusive of one (1) two-day admission wristband, per registered guest, to Stone Mountain Park, inclusive of Stone Mountain Christmas. Wristbands are non-refundable, non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash value, and do expire. Additional Stone Mountain Christmas tickets can be purchased at the front desk for $25/ticket. Hotel room rate based on availability. There is a one-time Stone Mountain Park gate entry/parking fee of $20, valid for the duration of your stay.
Check out highlights below from our favorite Park Attractions and activities. Please note, while there’s always something fun to do at the Park, not all attractions are open daily. It is advised you review the Stone Mountain Park Hours & Calendar to plan accordingly.
Here are some ways to make the most of Atlanta’s favorite natural wonderland:
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool
- Summit Skyride
- 4D Theater
- Dinosaur Explore
- Great Locomotive Chase Adventure Miniature Golf
- Geyser Towers
- Camp Highland Outpost
- The Scenic Railroad
- Stone Mountain Museum at Memorial Hall
- Historic Square: A Collection of Georgia Homes & Antiques
- Fishing in Stone Mountain Lake
- Hiking Trails
- Picnic Areas
- Two 18-Hole Golf Courses (Book Your Tee Time)
- Walk, Jog, or Bike
View Stone Mountain Park’s Daily Operating Schedule
*The Fine Print: Package is available to book on select dates April 1 – 30, 2023. Stone Mountain Park single-day attraction tickets available to purchase for $20/ticket – must show proof of hotel guest status at time of redemption. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash value, and do expire. Stone Mountain Park Attractions are open on select dates throughout the year. For a calendar view of available dates, please click the “Book Now” button. Hotel room rate based on availability. There is a one-time Stone Mountain Park gate entry/parking fee of $20, valid for the duration of your stay.