What are the benefits of booking in advance at The Inn at Stone Mountain Park?
Well for starters, take advantage of our deals and prices with an added 15% savings- all while locking the room price in! So even when busy season or holidays come around, you’ll have secured the best rates we have to offer!
When booking on our website, you’re booking directly with us so you have your choice of room by date availability. This means you can also skip the hassle of third party communications with external agencies!
And because you’ve planned ahead and know your exact pricing, now you can easily budget dining and attractions for your stay!
In addition to the incredible 15% savings you’ll enjoy when you book your stay here at The Inn at Stone Mountain Park, here’s 5 ways to spend your day at Stone Mountain Park:
- 15 miles of hiking and walking trails – including the 5-mile trail around the base, the 1-mile trail to the summit and all the beautiful steps in between!
- Peaceful moments on the lake, casting your fishing rod upon five types of fish: bass, carp, crappie, catfish and bream
- Tour Stone Mountain Park’s 732-bell Carillon donated by Coca-Cola after it’s exhibition in the 1964 World’s Fair in New York City, New York
- Enjoy a picnic in one of the most picturesque spots in Stone Mountain Park admiring the lake view and Grist Mill built in 1965
- Journey through Stone Mountain Park’s Songbird Habitat and site of the former 1996 Summer Olympic Games venue for archery and cycling to birdwatch for the Eastern Bluebird, White-Breasted Nuthatch, & Northern Cardinal
Play by day with family-friendly park attractions at Stone Mountain Park!
*The Fine Print: Hotel room rate based on availability. There is a one-time Stone Mountain Park gate entry/parking fee of $20, valid for the duration of your stay.